UBR shooters and all interested parties

Thanks Danny for a wonderful first season...May UBR live long and may many more become involved......

congrats to all the class winners,can't wait til next year!

Will there be any new match sites this upcomming year? If you would be interested in expanding to Ohio there is a few rages that would be happy to host events, and there is a large amount of shooters in the area.

Will there be any new match sites this upcomming year? If you would be interested in expanding to Ohio there is a few rages that would be happy to host events, and there is a large amount of shooters in the area.

If you will go the the UBR website and click on contacts, you will find Danny's address, home and cell phone numbers along with his email. Or, leave your number and he will get in touch with you.

"thanks for your time and trouble danny !" Ditto on what George said and looking forward to next year!.....hope your deer season went well..;>)
-H

Thanks to Danny, the clubs, and all who helped make this happen. I have truly enjoyed myself and am happy to have met the people I have met through shooting with you all. Keep up the good work and let me know if I can be of help. See ya next year. Merry Christmas! --Mike Ezell

wish there were some clubs in southern ohio that would take an interest!

Back