Tuner construction?

In regard to all of this symmetry stuff, wouldn't the bore have to be perfectly centered to take advantage or might it's offset/curvature do the same thing?

I've done some testing in this regard as my tuners are easy to change the cg of. In all honesty, I've not seen symmetry matter.

I'm fairly sure that I can make the poi move but I'm not sure that it changes the end result of moving the tuner or group size.

Mike I've got your tuner fitted to 7 barrels right now, lengths from a very straight 19 2/3" PPC to 31" and bores up to 338. Some straight, some not so straight. I promise you I WILL NOT modify your tuner in any way :) but am throwing it into the mix "as is"

BTW, I messaged you..... I need some greaze...... PM me and we'll talk about grease and o-rings?

Happy to talk but I didn't get your message, Al.
The lube I ship in the tuner is a white anti-seize..Love the stuff. I get it from McMaster. I've used different brands and they all seem similar, that I've seen. Good stuff and a lot less messy than the silver and copper. Those are primarily for wayyy higher temps than we'll ever see on a br rifle barrel. Maybe on a full auto torture test(glowing red), but I doubt that's what you're doing.

Last edited:
Back