Trying to get a response from USBR

TJV

I want to get my club sanctioned by USBR. I have sent an email but no response. The email address listed on the website for the President is invalid. HELP !!!!!!

Does anyone have correct contact info for USBR ?

Thanks !

I want to get my club sanctioned by USBR. I have sent an email but no response. The email address listed on the website for the President is invalid. HELP !!!!!!

Does anyone have correct contact info for USBR ?

Thanks !

Sorry, can't help with USBR, but its been a dying discipline for quite some time and most everyone shooting the USBR target in matches seems to be unsanctioned and just using that target.

If you're interested in sanctioned matches, I would suggest you contact ARA (most popular and most participation) or IR50. Depending on your location, and if you desire the most attendance, one of them should fit you.

Landy

Last edited:
I thought USBR had pretty well folded. No?

Just noticed the post... I don't get to check the forum very often. USBR does not have much activity lately. In fact, there are only a couple clubs that report scores. If still interested, contact Kolin at cokvance@yahoo.com to get signed up. (It looks like the address on the USBR web site has not been updated... I will get on that right away.)

Back