Trip to Iowa for the 2009 Nationals

I am traveling to the 09 Nationals in Iowa this year. Driving my truck, pulling my enclosed trailer. I would like to have three people going with me, and I have two...need one more. If anyone is interested, send me an email at jlw1000@vabb.com .
I also would like to exted the offer to carry equipment out there for shooters who want to fly. I would be willing to take two rifles ( in cases ), the ammo, and rests, bags, etc. Everything would have to be in some type of box that can have stuff put on top of it, the rests, etc. in one box and the ammo in another for $50.00. That would be 4 boxes ( 2 gun cases, one ammo box, and one everything else box ) plus the cleaning rods for $50.00. Anything else can be added for extra cost ( this also depends on how many people wish to take me up on this offer ).

------------------Jeff

If you felt like coming out to CO and picking me up I would enjoy the ride...:D I have a feeling I'll be driving myself to IA. Hope to see you there.

OK, one passenger not going now...just 3 of us,still room for one. There is also only one guy having me take his equipment, so there is some room there also.

----------------Jeff

Back