Tornados in OK...

Doug Penttinen

"TESTED TEXAS TUFF"
Hope all the bench rest shooters in Luther and Oklalahom City and if anyone lives in Ada is A-OK...
My prayers are with you all up that way.....

Deadly weather

Hope all the bench rest shooters in Luther and Oklalahom City and if anyone lives in Ada is A-OK...
My prayers are with you all up that way.....

Thanks for the thoughts Doug... Many in Oklahoma are grieving from 5 fatalities... Real tragedy.

I know a Aeronautical mechanic for FedEx whom lost his home out East of Norman, OK fortunately he and his family are fine, his neighbor too a few hundered yards West of him had a rough go... Youngest child is still in critical condition .. Last I heard the young man is going to make it. Thank the Good Lord.

This time of year can be flat out deadly. N. Texas too....:eek:

See ya at Denton, Doug
cale

We had one hit about 5 miles North of us last night. It was a double trip to the shelter kind of a night. A lot of property damage but no loss of life locally. We are counting our blessings. It could have been much worse. Tim

I could not get Jim Farley on the phone until Tuesday at noon. The twister went 1/2 mile south of his house. Jamie walked up on the hill and could see the tornado. From there, the tornado went east (2 or 3 miles) and hit the Love's store that is all over the television news. Jim has no power and is running on a generator. The 5 inch hail that they had in Moore and Norman is the biggest I have ever seen. I bet that would ruin a group and a car and a roof and your day.

Twisters

Again my prayers and thoughts go out to everyone and not just bench rest shooters. I can only imagine what it would be like to loose everything one has worked so hard for all there life including life and limb in less than a minute...

Stay safe

Doug in Dallas........:(

It did ruin my roof. I have holes in my ft yard 6" in diameter 4"-5" inches deep. I mean BIG hail.

Hey Butch

Hope you are doing well hoss.... Are you ever going to shoot with us again. Hope that you are feeling better...

Do hope all your families are ok and safe....

Back