Tony Boyer's Book

A

abintx

Fact, conjecture, rumor, or myth. Does anyone know for sure if Tony Boyer is writing a book ??? Any idea what year it might hit the bookshelves ???

Its sort of like Billy Jeff's promise of a middle-class tax cut. We are still waiting and waiting. It maybe that Tony is still collecting background material.;)
Bob

Why would Tony need a book if he's making so much on his shooting school and giving out the same info??? Just a thought. I have nothing against Mr. Boyer, but actions speak louder than words. Especially since we've been waiting on this book forever and good friend Mike Ratigan has produced an excellent book while we wait. I don't even think it's coming. Just a tease this book be.

Matthew S Keller

Last edited:
The content has been dictated and transcribed. The last I heard, mid 2008, an "editor" was working on it. Get Newicks book and digest it, then get Ratigans book and learn some more from it, then hopefully Tony's book will come.

Practice, practice, and practice some more in the meantime. You ain't gonna' get better just talking.

Last edited:
Now there

Practice, practice, and practice some more in the meantime. You ain't gonna' get better just talking.[/QUOTE]

is a quote worth using!!

The content has been dictated and transcribed. The last I heard, mid 2008, an "editor" was working on it. Get Newicks book and digest it, then get Ratigans book and learn some more from it, then hopefully Tony's book will come. Practice, practice, and practice some more in the meantime. You ain't gonna' get better just talking.

The Benchrest Shooting Primer is also good reference material. All three are worth reading, rereading, and rereading again. If you really want to get nitty gritty, try Harold Vaughn's book Rifle Accuracy Facts but don't try to read it when you're tired. Personally, I try to practice at least once a week in a variety of conditions. Practicing at different ranges where you may compete, if within reasonable driving distances, isn't a bad idea either. Practice, practice, and more practice (practicing the proper fundamentals) is certainly the key.

Back