Tommy"Red" McKee---Heaviest Fatest Varmint gone to heaven

KeithBB

Keith Hansley
With a saddened heart I found out this morning that Tommy has passed away.
A bit more info is posted @ Accurate Shooter website

First met Tommy at the SS, what a great guy he was! Sad to hear this and he will truly be missed. RIP Tommy.
Condolences to his family in this time of sadness.

I'll miss Tommy McKee. Hell, anyone that knew him will miss him. I couldn't always understand him, sometimes an interpreter was needed. Ive been talking to him a lot on faceplant lately. He has been digging up old pictures of all his buddies, from various ranges and posting them. Many of the matches and pictures were from Super shoot and Rachels Glen. Tommy has been around us for a long time and everyone that has ever had the pleasure of meeting him will be at a loss.

Paul

So sad, I liked Tommy a lot, couldn't always understand him but he was a great person. He will be missed, condolences to his family.

I met Tommy a lot of years a go, the exact number does not come me. He was on my list that I do. I did not know this. Bye TOMMY, I will miss you.

Sorry to hear of Tommy's passing, He was a great friend to all, he will be missed. I bet there is great meeting going on in heaven with Tommy, Wilbur and the many other shooters that have passed. Condolences to Tommy's family and friends

Tommy

I was so saddened to see this on Facebook today. I thoroughly enjoyed swapping comments and photos with Tommy there. Im certain he is happy to be reunited with Brady any Wilbur. I can just hear some of their tales now. Tommy will be missed by all who knew him.

If there is an afterlife I want to see Tommy at least once again. I’ll tell he is missed and we all enjoyed his stories and his honest answer to questions concerning life in general.

Back