Tired of the primer BS.

Pete,
I don't think that is quite true. I got a call asking if I still wanted my backorder. I then recieved an email copy of the invoice. Then I received a ship notice from UPS on Monday as well as a delivery confirmation when they arrived yesterday. So unless they are changing their back-order handling process, I think that there is sufficient communication. Either way, they seem to be a good company to deal with and aren't gouging shooters for these scarce components.
Greg

Ditto on the PV accolades.

I actually got caught somewhat unaware with this shortage. Up until about 5 years ago I shot quite a bit for me, maybe 50 rounds a month. But when I retired about that time I started spending more time traveling and didn't reload or shoot as much. Luckily I had a decent supply of bullets (maybe 3-500 of my favorites), and about 7k primers (always ordered quite a few to keep the HazMat fee reasonable), but only about 3-4 lbs of my favorite powders. I started reloading again about 6 months ago. Initially I reloaded about 500 rounds of 223 Rem for my Mini-14. That took most of my remaining Varget, darn it. I didn't realize yet that reloading supplies were tight......then I started checking around. Makes sense I suppose with the war effort and all, and of course the public's paranoia (or preparedness?) with this new administration in DC. So now I get what I can when I can. I figure those folks who have ordered 15k primers will not reorder them for a while, so prices will probably come down a lot once availability is decent. Hopefully that will happen sometime in the next few months.......

Back