The Last St. Louis Short Range Group Match of 2017 is Coming Up Quick!

jfesi

The last short range group match of 2017 is coming up quick. This is an LV/HV match on October 28th and 29th. Both 100 yard aggs will be on Saturday and both 200 yard aggs will be held on Sunday. Depending on my schedule we will do a fun match on Friday afternoon. More to follow on that.
We will have lunch both days, and it's your last chance for my bacon wrapped fillet dinner on Saturday night. Please let me know if you plan to attend. This is always a popular match with great weather. I hope to see a bunch of you there.
See you soon.
Joe
old4and1@gmail.com

Last edited:
Yeah, what he said

Joe

I appreciate all the hard work you have done running the matches

Later
Dave

We all echo Mr. Coot's comments, Joe. Especially the work in running a Nationals. Given your work schedule, I don't know how you did all this - you probably don't either. Must have been the coffee!

Good luck in whatever is next for you.... Scott

Scott, what's next for Joe is buying all of his ppc stuff back so he can join us in the spring!

Joe, take a lil break then come back!

Mark

Let us hope

Scott, what's next for Joe is buying all of his ppc stuff back so he can join us in the spring!

Joe, take a lil break then come back!

Mark

Mark, yeah where else could he get all this entertainment? We could even throw in a new sheep for him. -- Scott

Last I saw, Ron Miller grabbed her out of Jack's van and left the range with her seat belted into the passenger seat and smoking one of his cigarettes. I have no idea what this all means but it can't be good.

Back