The Crawfish Final Standings

Gary

it sounds like you did a great job under some demanding conditions. Boxes didnt offend me, just wondered why. Running matches is a tough job as anyone that has done it can attest too. I think you will be fine and my advice is to not take anything anyone says too seriously. It seems you are doing a fine job, as is Jon Conley up in Denton. Look forward to the next shoot, hopefully I can get away to make it. I had to work most last weekend shipping parts and getting our lowers on my website. I am starting a build on a new house too, and had to go to the design center to finish picking out stuff. When are them 30 hour days gonna start. I could use the extra time :cool:

Teams

The team of Kris Whitman, Jackie Schmidt, Scott Hunter, and Richard Milton won the HV200 leg.

We did the team competition in the 200 yardages, since we shot the 100's on Saturday due to the bad weather..........jackie

But presumably confusing Gene Bukys results with the photo of Gene Beggs? Either that or there is another "score board" I am not seeing? :confused::confused::confused:

OOOOOOps...!!!!!!!! As I have never seen or met any of the Gene's, I read as far as the names, and made my own assumptions.... I'll just go sit in the corner and suck my thumb.... :eek::eek::eek:

Bukys Equipment List

H/V -action/Bat, barrel/Kreiger, weight/12lb, cal/6ppc, gunsmith /Bukys, stocker/Bukys, bullets/68gr Bukys, powder/n-133, primer/fed 205m, Case/ Lapua, scope/Leupold-Bukys 45x.

L/V name/"Brow Beater" :D action/Farley, barrel/ Kreiger, weight/10.5lbs, cal/6ppc, gunsmith/Bukys, stocker/Bukys, bullets /68gr Bukys, powder/n-133, primers/fed 205m, cases Lapua, scope/Leupold/Bukys 45x :D

Sorry Curtis. Any better? :)

Last edited:
Back