The Care and Feeding Of A Benchrist Wife

The care and feeding

Easy Just let them SHOP If you can afford it':D

You fellas

What's wrong with Dancing with the Stars??? Checked out the Women on that thing. With practically nothing on. Shaking everything the good lord gave them. And doing it VERY well.

There are guys paying a $20 cover charge at a "gentleman's club" and not getting that good of a show..........jackie

are getting ripped off.

We go to the clubs for nothing but the cost of our beverages and when the girls up here shake, rattle, and roll, there is NOTHING left to the imagination.;)

Calvin

Be careful guys - there are a some wives that frequent this board. We have our own set of rules when dealing with obessive shooters. I will not post them here - so watch your back!

Sue Blazzard

Be careful guys - there are a some wives that frequent this board. We have our own set of rules when dealing with obessive shooters. I will not post them here - so watch your back!

Sue Blazzard

Thanks Sue!

LOL

As my wife realized a long time ago...... us guys are kinda' dumb about this stuff ;)

You just sent a collective shiver through the entire BR shooting community. :D:D:D:D:D

al

Sue Blazzard

I bet that ends this thread:D:D:D

Donald

Chick flicks, etc.

This has to be one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile. Men and women really are from different planets; I guess that's one of the reasons we shoot. Not many women shoot with their men and I'm a firm believer there needs to be some degree of separtness in any relationship, but that's just me.

The significant lady in my life was in a foul mood one morning several years ago. Wouldn't talk to me in the morning, snapped at me for everything. When she finally did talk to me she brought up those things that I said or did eons ago. We all know about those things, don't we guys? At any rate, after she finally settled down and told me what caused the morning anger; ready for this?? She had a dream where I did something that ticked her off! I earned her wrath for something I did in a dream.

As far as 'chick flicks' go that are semi-palatable for men, the film about Julia Child was tolerable. It was about a real life woman in N.Y.C. who duplicated all of Julia Child's recipes in a year.

Lou Baccino

Last edited:
chino69

As far as 'chick flicks' go that are semi-palatable for men, the film about Julia Child was tolerable. It was about a real life woman in N.Y.C. who duplicated all of Julia Child's recipes in a year.

Lou Baccino

I went with my favorite wife to that movie last weekend. We walked in and the place had about 50 women in there. There was only two males there, and i'm pretty sure the other guy was gay.

I told her i wasn't leaving after the show until the place emptied!!;)

Later
Dave

We walked in and the place had about 50 women in there. There was only two males there, and i'm pretty sure the other guy was gay.

Later Dave

Dave, I feel your pain. There are places where no man should set foot in unless he's with a woman. My bride recently had me stop by Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things for her. That wasn't too bad. I'd have to draw the line at a solo trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Victoria's Secret is the only exception. ;) -Al

Al

Dave, I feel your pain. There are places where no man should set foot in unless he's with a woman. My bride recently had me stop by Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things for her. That wasn't too bad. I'd have to draw the line at a solo trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Victoria's Secret is the only exception. ;) -Al

I just love the scented soap at BB&B.

Dave

Chick flicks

I went with my favorite wife to that movie last weekend. We walked in and the place had about 50 women in there. There was only two males there, and i'm pretty sure the other guy was gay.

Later
Dave

Dave,
I went with my lady to see the film; I'm with you as I would have never seen it on my own. My most recent concession is to see The Nutcracker Suite at the Wilmington Opera House in Delaware while my daughter is home from Penn State on Christmas vacation.

As far as getting new rifles go, I used to have my own F.F.L.. When U.P.S. would deliver a new pistol or rifle and I was quizzed about it my response was that it was always for a friend. Once the firearm made it to the safe, it was home free as the combination is only known by me. How did I get away with this you may ask? Two important reasons:

1) There is nothing in that safe that she would be remotely interested in
&
2) If robbers held her at gunpoint and demanded she open the safe, she wouldn't be able to comply. Why lose your guns and your ladY? (tongue in cheek)

Lou Baccino

Bb & b

Dave

Dave,
I can't do BB&B; too many holiday shoppers looking for a deal. They are all women with the occassional sour faced man that was drug into the store. I'm lucky because I have a daughter. My wife and daughter go shopping together, allowing me to retreat to the man cave for firearms related activities.

Lou Baccino

Dave

Ohhhh not me.....

I'm a candle guy myself! :D:D

LOL

Actually, I've got XM radio if I choose to snooze in the rig, and there's a Harbor Freight and a Wholesale Sports in the same place as the ladies marts so for me I don't have to endure.....

This is funny though, notice that if you ever get the urge to shop BB&B or Joanne's Fabrics for a woman's Christmas present (ohhh, BTW they do sometimes carry some great aniline dye products for tinting epoxies!) or any of the other womens-only stores...... the service is VERY attentive!

al

Victoria's Secret

This is funny though, notice that if you ever get the urge to shop BB&B or Joanne's Fabrics for a woman's Christmas present (ohhh, BTW they do sometimes carry some great aniline dye products for tinting epoxies!) or any of the other womens-only stores...... the service is VERY attentive!

al

Al,
Several years ago I went into Victoria's Secret to outfit my lady in order to fulfill my wildest fantasies. To say the service was very attentive by the females who worked there was an understatement. You might have thought I was MacArthur on his return to the Phillipines. Comments like 'you're so thoughful' and 'I wish my boyfriend shopped for me' emboldened my spending and loosened up the pre-ordained amount I set for spending. I ended up walking out of there with about $500 in flimsy, seductive lingerie for my lady to wear. It was a big hit with my lady that year but I've found an even bigger hit that is more practical; flannel pajamas. I sent my wife and daughter a Pajama Gram two years ago and the MacArthur scenario was repeated.

I might add that I saw this on the Ofrah show many years ago and it stuck in my head. No, I don't watch Ofrah but happened to be channel flipping when I saw it. Pajamas are much cheaper than high end lingerie and the end result is the same. Flannel 100% cotton pajamas are the ticket. If your lady doesn't respond appreciatively to this gift you had better check her pulse.

Lou Baccino

Last edited:
Shearling booties and fluffy robe

Those nice Shearling booties and Fluffy robe . Makes'em feel CUDDLEY ALL OVER ;)

Roger,
You are exactly right! In fact that is exactly what my lady and daughter are going to get for X-mas this year. Ain't nothing better than a cuddly woman on a cold winter's night to sooth the brow of the savage within.

Lou Baccino

A Message from Tom Libby

AND WHATS WRONG WITH PROJECT RUNWAY?

I WAS ASKED TO BE ON IT NEXT SEASON!

Tom2009NationalsinAwardsCostum.jpg

Libby

You would think a well dressed person such as Tom/Tomette would wear socks with a vertical stripe to make herself/himself/it'sself look more slender.

Dave

Back