Thanksgiving

Turkey!

I'm doing a turkey on the Traeger grill. You guys need to check these out.
traegergrills.com
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Bryan

safe and happy holidays

Just wanted to wish all in the bench rest world a safe & Happy Thanksgiving
from Dallas, Texas

I would like to wish all a safe and happy holiday and take a minute to remember our troops over seas.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL FROM the Northeast. As Ma always told us BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE, NOT JEALOUS OF WHAT WE DON't.

Nancy and I add our wishes to everyone for great Thanksgiving. :)

We've got a 26 lb. turkey in the oven that has been in brine for the last two days. If you've never done a brined turkey....they rock!!!!

On a more serious note, take the time this holiday season to personally help someone who's less fortunate than yourself. It doesn't take much time or money to make a difference in the lives of those that need a hand up. Our church does a Thanksgiving Basket program where the church provides a nice turkey and parishoners that participate in the program are paired with a specific family, provide the rest of the ingredients for them to have nice Thanksgiving meal and deliver the Thanksgiving Basket to their home. Delivering this is always a humbling experience and I'll freely admit to the liberal use of Kleenex on the drive home. :eek:

Lots of good, decent, deserving people out there that just need a hand up, not a handout. :)

We are currently smoking a brined 12 lb. turkey in an electric smoker using mesquite chips.

Looking forward to a great slice of turkey when it is done!

Helping Hand

Al was right

It is always nice to give a helping hand and it does not always have to be around the Holidays.....

I passed out some turkeys to our local fire department and that went along way as well....

There is always something to be Thankful for all year long...

I can also hardly wait for Christmas again this year. My wife and I have a ton of stuffed toys and games to give to the kids at the Scotish Wright Childrens hospital this year...

Man that always feels good !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

Back