Thanks to the Berger Folks

L. Costa

Just wanted to say thank you for the great work all of the Berger folks did to run a terrific Nationals.
The matches went without a hitch, the award ceremonies were very well run; door prizes, food, sponsor support, etc.
The results were promptly posted, measuring was done by the best (George Kelbly Jr.) also with no issues.
All in all a very professionaly run match to rival the best I've seen.
Thank you!
Larry Costa

A +1 on Berger's involvement and also, thank you Larry for your commitment to excellence in every aspect of your shooting competition. What you did in Phoenix is phenomenal. James

Speaking of Great Nationals

Larry:
It looks like you dominated the nationals.
Your work/preparation payed of big for you!!
Congratulations!!
You are the Champ!!!!
CLP

+1000 on what Larry said. Berger is to be commended for doing an outstanding job in every aspect of putting on a Match of this magnitude.

I had a very enjoyable time. I got to meet some new friends, and was able to get reacquainted with some old friends I haven't seen in a number of years.

An experience like this makes one proud to be part of the Benchrest Community.

Very well run match. And the awards ceremony was first class. Larry had us covered all week. What an impressive week he had. Tony Alexander

Thanks to Berger Bullets

A big thanks for a perfectly run Nationals and for all the prep work on the range.Food and prizes were also great. -----Bill

My first time at Ben Avery and it was a top notch experience. Berger did a great job...thanks to Ryan and the rest of the crew.

Larry...wow! Incredible shooting! Congratulations on winning it all!

Steve

I agree!

This match was extremely well run all the way around! As far as I could tell there was not one glitch in the whole match. Target crew was on top of it...range master had it under control...scoring was very prompt...and all the coolers full of water was much appreciated. I could go on and on about different things that were seen and unseen. All I can say is, way to go! Already looking forward to the Cactus. Thanks, Bro.D

My first Nationals

This was my first Nationals , have been to 2 Cactus Classics also ran by Berger and I cant say enough about how well ran and organized the match's are , a very positive experience to say the least. Seen some old Friends and met many new Friends last week. This NBRSA Nationals was quite an experience.
Thanks all
Kelly Ellis

This match was extremely well run all the way around! As far as I could tell there was not one glitch in the whole match. Target crew was on top of it...range master had it under control...scoring was very prompt...and all the coolers full of water was much appreciated. I could go on and on about different things that were seen and unseen. All I can say is, way to go! Already looking forward to the Cactus. Thanks, Bro.D

The only "glitch" we saw all week was when the moving backer motor stripped a gear. I think the crew had it changed and running in less than 15 minutes.

First class operation...

They somehow even managed to keep that late night and early morning devastating wind from coming down the mountain once the match started. Not sure who put Phoenix so far from Virginia.. Thx to Berger Bullets and crew for a great week!!!

As the SW Director having The Berger people in my Region has been great, their communication with me and how they have ran the regular matches to the Cactus all the way to this years Nationals. I want to thank them for all they have done for the SW Region and the shooters to help promote out sport.

I want to thank all the shooters that came to this years Nationals and hope that they will remember that Us on the West Coast is not really falling off the End of the World, just remember how many and far we have to go for matches to see you :eek:

Thanks again to Berger and most of all YOU the SHOOTERS

Tom Libby
SW Assistant Director Now

Thank You... times 3

Thank you Berger Bullets for running a flawless Nationals.
Targets were posted before I could get reloaded.
Final results were posted before I got my gear put away at the end of day.
We really appreciate not having to wait around when we are tired and HUNGRY.

Thank you Mother Nature for not raining on our parade.
A little on the warm side but NO rain to contend with.
Winds were typical Phoenix....Tricky enough to keep you on your toes.

Thank you Nightforce for the Competition Scope that I was lucky enough to win as a door prize.
Winning that was the cap on a most enjoyable and memorable week for me.

Gene

I would like to also say that not only has Berger bullets run a fantastic nationals, but they also provided all the shooters with RVs all the services required to stay at the range, generators, septic, & water services. They also had one of the best people in benchrest to setup the electric grid, and ensure that everything required for the delivery of electric. Thank you so much Lou Murdica. Thank you Berger Bullets staff.

As the SW Director having The Berger people in my Region has been great, their communication with me and how they have ran the regular matches to the Cactus all the way to this years Nationals. I want to thank them for all they have done for the SW Region and the shooters to help promote out sport.

I want to thank all the shooters that came to this years Nationals and hope that they will remember that Us on the West Coast is not really falling off the End of the World, just remember how many and far we have to go for matches to see you :eek:

Thanks again to Berger and most of all YOU the SHOOTERS

Tom Libby
SW Assistant Director Now

Tom, was sorry that you weren't able to be at Phoenix for the Nationals. There was no "Play Ball!" after the National Anthem. No one running around with a smiley face hat or beanie with a propeller on top. No one there who has always enjoyed the Nationals as much as Tom Libby. You were missed.

Just about every year that I've attended the Nationals, I keep thinking that I've never seen a Nationals run as well as this one. The people last year at St. Louis did an outstanding job, but the people from Berger did just as well if not better. The week seemed like it went by so quickly. We started shooting on Monday and then it was over. I was standing behind the target crew for the dinner on Saturday. Although it seemed like it went by so quickly for me, I asked them if it seemed like a quick week. A little different response from them. Working the target crew is completely different than doing the shooting. Hard work in pretty well direct sunlight and heat. Thanks to the target crew, range master and all the people behind the scenes that we don't see. I think this was the first Nationals I've ever been to that you see the scorer, George Kelbly Jr. standing outside waiting on the target crew to bring him more targets. The scored target was always up on the wailing wall before it was time to shoot the next relay. You don't normally see that. Of course, a 120 shooter Nationals is probably like a walk in the park to George after scoring so many more competitors for the Super Shoot. Much, much appreciated for everyone involved. Looking forward to coming back for next years Cactus.

Back