Tennessee State Championship-Unaka Rod & Rod Club-July 13 & 14

Just a reminder that the Tennessee State Championship is being held at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club on July 13 and 14 in Johnson City, TN. It is a LV/HV 100/200 event. If any questions or comments, hit me up at mk6ppc4@yahoo.com or at 423-202-6932.

Matthew S Keller

Matthew...hope to make it. I wasn't planning to come because of Anne's broken ankle, but she is doing so well speeding around the house in her wheelchair I'm thinking about coming on up (and giving her a speeding ticket!). Hope to see you there.

ouch

Matthew...hope to make it. I wasn't planning to come because of Anne's broken ankle, but she is doing so well speeding around the house in her wheelchair I'm thinking about coming on up (and giving her a speeding ticket!). Hope to see you there.

Hey Steve,

Is this the result of that fall at the Super Shoot? Say hi to Anne for me.

Dan

Nah HFV. No marriage for me. Last year, I was on that path, and that path with that woman was a path of destruction, so I hit the road jack. But gotta lovely young woman now, so it's all gravy.

Matthew S Keller

I want to come to this match. Will be my first shoot in 18 years. I am almost out of primers though. Will anybody there be selling any?

Thank you,

Dale Woolum Jr.

I don't know if anyone will be selling any, but if you come, I'm sure we can find some someone would be willing to sell.

Matthew S Keller

Keith~

I really appreciate that. I would like to buy 1000 Federal GM205M if available.

Planing on getting there Friday afternoon to practice a bit.

Dale

no show

Matthew: I thought I was going to get to come but grandkids have changed dates of their visit so I will miss it. Good luck. jim casey

Tony Smith and I are heading out in the morning. We should get to the range late in the afternoon.

Scott

Sorry Mathrew

Have a Great Grandaughters 2 year old birthday Saturday and i can't miss that. will certaily miss you guys.

Back