Tacoma WA ST 3 Gun

llboers

Tacoma shot its last match of the year over Labor Day weekend. We actually had summer weather for the whole weekend. Shooting was good. Some shot a whole lot better than others. Rick Graham Shot a possible world record this week end. Rick shot a .1658 Light Varmint Grand Agg. He had the tune and conditions nailed down on Sunday. Allen Tucker was the top dog on Saturday and Mustafa Bilal took top honors on Monday. Rick's good shooting would give him top honors in the 3 gun. We need to give a big thanks to the Staff and target crews that made the matches happen. We also want to give a big thanks to Stan Tombs who has done a great job over the years measuring targets. He will pass the torch on for next year to another. Also need to thank Denny Andrews for cooking the steaks on Sunday and Jeff Lewis for bringing the match together and getting the prizes from our bench rest vendors. Thanks to all for a great season.
Larry

Attachments

• WA ST 3 GUN 2011.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 357
Wow, did Rick ever spank everyone in the LV........................... Good shooting Rick. I take it you were shooting over home made flags??????? ;+)

Calvin

Tacoma WA State 3 gun

Rick was on fire both Saturday and Sunday. Mirage was heavy, and the winds were typical of Tacoma, mostly light, but switchy. Rick has been Mr Consistent throughout the year. Congratulations Rick!! I`m confident that the new World Record will stand!
Jeff

Hey Tony

Rick is a world class shooter. It has been great to watch him consistently win with his cool and focused style. One gun, one barrel and one fine shooter.

Wardlow got a cup this month. It doesn't have his name on it though. I gave him mine so he would have something to visualize during the off season.

Mustafa

Now we need to introduce him to the world of caffiene so he can get that one with his name on it! Wish I could have made it, but ran out of vacation days way too early this year. I have to figure out a way to have money and not have to work!

Back