Tack Driver II

jcline

I was informed the 2021 Super Shoot is cancelled. If you want to test your skills against some of the best in the Nation, The Tack Driver II has a few spots left for 11-6 and 11-7. If you have any questions please call me at 843-957-6546. Thanks Jim Cline

OK people it's getting close to the time to crown "The Tack Driver II". Will it be another group shooter this year or will it be someone else? I have 8 spots that have opened up in the last few weeks and are on a first come first serve basis. If you want to shoot against the best of the best at several different forms of BENCHREST, this is your chance! Who wants the $8,000 + projected total purse? I have heard many are planning on coming to get it and maybe even a few others will quietly come in and leave with a pocket full of $100 bills. Looking forward to seeing everyone in NOVEMBER!

Great event…..jump in and join everyone. Great camping, great range and local accommodations make it fantastic.

Jeff P

Hotel rate code

If you are needing a hotel for this event, call the TRU by Hilton in Orangeburg. I have a rate code set up for $85 per night, but you have to talk to the front desk of the hotel. Rate code number is 3278923. Thanks JC

Cant wait to see everyone. I should be rolling into town on Wednesday.

Jim, If ya need any help those early days, let me know.

Tack Driver II openings

We are about 30 days from the Tack Driver II. if you would like to attend there have been 9 spots open up in the last week. Please call me if you want to shoot against the best of the best! 843-957-6546

we are about 30 days from the tack driver ii. If you would like to attend there have been 9 spots open up in the last week. Please call me if you want to shoot against the best of the best! 843-957-6546
have it take place of super shootit ist snowing then our motor homes and trailers wont freeze u-p here in north country freees in aug.

Tack Driver II live results and sponsors

We are now about 2 weeks away from the Tack Driver II. I would like to recognize the sponsors for this tears event. Without their support, we couldn't pull this event off. The TITLE sponsor for both events is VAPOR TRAIL BULLETS! Jim, Sally and Tome have given this match great support before it was even an event. They stepped up and put faith in what had been discussed and I took it and ran with it! Listed below are the sponsors for this years event, if you do business with them or know any of them make sure to thank them for their support! I will be posting live results to this thread as the scores are posted and hope everyone follows along. Thanks JC

Title sponsor

Vapor Trail Bullets

Corporate sponsors

Capstone Precision group (Lapua)

Hornady

Sta-Moly Precision

Bullet Central

Mid Carolina Gun Club

IBS

Sightron

Match sponsors

Brux Barrels

Annealing Made Perfect

Kelbly's

PMA Tool

Dave Short Customs

ProtekTor Model

P1 Zombie Killers

National Target Company

Vicki Lynn Michael's

Wow, just a week away.

Marilyn and I are leaving early Wednesday morning at around 5:AM. We are going to drive straight through, probably get there at midnight.

Looking forward to it. I have a decent barrel and some decent bullets for my 6PPC. It’s going to be a fun time.

A picture is worth 1,000 words

If anyone has any knowledge of this please explain why 3/4 of team BB has a signed shirt!

Attachments

• 2A4A4782-44DB-4443-B148-76AF590A762B.jpeg
    2A4A4782-44DB-4443-B148-76AF590A762B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
Last edited:
for the record it was not a short range cartridge this year,
but a long range,,,6bra with barts 103 hammers.
the hammer is a great TAC DRIVER

Back