t j jackson

who took over his gun smithing after he passed away?
he wrote a very good article on neckturning in ps magazine several years ago.he stated that some people did not put enough effort in turning nects so they were not getting perfect cases.his statements make sence on this to me.any thoughts on this.
gary b

who took over his gun smithing after he passed away?
he wrote a very good article on neckturning in ps magazine several years ago.he stated that some people did not put enough effort in turning nects so they were not getting perfect cases.his statements make sence on this to me.any thoughts on this.
gary b

In the real world of competitive Benchrest Shooting, much of that is a waste of time.

What you have to do is determine what loaded round to chamber neck clearance your set up likes, and turn your necks to achieve that dimension.

There is a lot more to Competitive Benchrest Shooting than sitting in a controlled inviroment shooting small groups.

I was an expat in China when TJ passed away. After I got back I asked AJ Walker, who got TJ's neck turning tools inventory, about the equipment in TJ's garage, if I remember right TJ's family themselves sold off the equipment. Don't know if Frank Wilson got any of it.

Back