Super Shoot winner

Our PR is lacking a little

If you are correct my congrats to Larry Costa. Do you think we will be wondering who won the Indy 500 at this time tomorrow. Think maybe someone at Kelbly's could push a button and the Kiwi's would know if the Aussies kicked their butts again.

Cheers, ;)

Super shoot

Butch is correct as usual. I spoke to Lou Murdica a short time ago. Larry won...Lou was 5th.

Who the heck is Larry Costa???
Way to go Larry, you deserve it! For those that don't know Larry never fear this wasn't luck but great skill and determintation. Congradulations from the Manatee gang!

Congratulations

to all who shot well.
I wonder if Larry had those "hundreds of viles" of weighed charges with him??.........jackie

Thanks!

Thanks to all for your warm congratulations. My right hand is still hurting from all the handshakes!

I also want to thank the Kelbly family for allowing us so graciously into their home. As usual it was the best run and most professional match in the world.

To answer your question Jackie, no I did not load from vials. I had just got back from Europe and did not have time to fill any so I just loaded the cases, using two chargemasters, as I went along.

There was also a question on equipment. I have two identical LV benchrest rifles, both have Scoville stocks, Krieger 14 twist barrels chambered by Wayne Campbell (5 lb 1 ounce), Bat DS Actions and March 40 power scopes. The bullets were 68 grain boattails made by Lowell Hottenstein and the powder was 2007 VihtaVouri. The chambering was in 6PPC and they do not have tuners.
I used both rifles in the competition.

Larry Costa

Congratulations to Larry. He was unbelievably consistent all week.

Also congrats to Bart and Billy. Billy had some problems in HV100 and managed to make a huge comeback in the 200 yard aggs. Bart had a few problems in LV100 but (if I recall correctly) climbed to second in the grand by the third target on the last day, only to be bitten on the last two targets.

As to my own pathetic performance...again I'm vowing to be better prepared next year!

Congratulations Larry.

You are a fine gentleman and a great representative of our sport.

The conditions this week were less than ideal; and you managed to handle them well all four days.

Great job.

Joe Krupa

Back