Super Shoot Hotel

James A. Kelbly

For those of you coming to Super Shoot and need a hotel, we have added Comfort Inn in Wadsworth Ohio to our list and they are the Super Shoot Host Hotel and they are giving a special price of 75.99 (great price) a night if you mention you are with the Super Shoot. Lots of good restaurants and shops in Wadsworth. See you in May

Comfort Inn
330-336-7692

Jim

That's a pretty good place. 100 years ago they had a coffee machine in the lobby that made a pretty good cup. We sat there and talked quite a bit with some really good folks...Doc Palmisano, Ferris Pindell, Tommy McKee, etc...

Brownells/Sinclair has donated a new BR rest and 300.00 for first time shooter with best 2 gun. Winner gets BR rest and 150.00 2nd place 100.00 and 3rd place 50.00. More incentive to come for your first time.

Jim

I agree with the first two, but Tommy McKee! Oh Well, what do I know. ;););)

Think about this for a moment.....think about who actually made the post in the first place....then consider Tommy McKee again and I believe you'll see why he's included in the listing. :):):)

While there seems to be more "important" folks in Benchrest competition than others....it simply seems that way. Nobody is more important than whoever is shooting next to you on any day. We should laugh with folks rather than at them...as I have done from time to time....regretfully...... However, some of the stuff that happens is truly funny in the demented sense that all Benchresters seem to have.

While there seems to be more "important" folks in Benchrest competition than others....it simply seems that way. Nobody is more important than whoever is shooting next to you on any day. We should laugh with folks rather than at them.

Wilbur, your wisdom is boundless.

Think about this for a moment.....think about who actually made the post in the first place....then consider Tommy McKee again and I believe you'll see why he's included in the listing. :):):)

While there seems to be more "important" folks in Benchrest competition than others....it simply seems that way. Nobody is more important than whoever is shooting next to you on any day. We should laugh with folks rather than at them...as I have done from time to time....regretfully...... However, some of the stuff that happens is truly funny in the demented sense that all Benchresters seem to have.

You got that Wilbur. At my last SS I was sitting next to Neil Jones. Nice guy. On the last day. I decided to cross fire. Empty bench on right. I look around the field at the groups. I look back at mine. Oh, Sh*t. that was my best group all week. Neil looks over and says howed it go. I stuck out my hand and said it's been fun. I am going home. I can sit in the air conditioning and drink beer and be happier.....He gives me a strange look.
He looks at my target and my cross fire. Hey, is that the best all week. I said ya.
A minute or so later. Neil nudges me. Hey. you know you can stay??? I give him a puzzled look. Then he says it's just a warm up match.
Bing the light went on. Then he says I didn't think you were a quitter....:D
this is a great sport.

Well Wilbur that was/is my thought also, I just had to really concentrate on which hat/shoes/outfit to put on for the next relay that was the hardest thing for me, the shooting was just something to do. I felt that if I could make someone laugh that made my day and shooting well was a bonus.
Ps it is ok to laugh at me :eek:

Dog talk

As to Tommy, if he makes the Super Shoot, it will all be dog talk and "want to see pictures"?

Tommy has a new puppy. A Mountain Feist, 4 months old and 14 pounds.

A real cutie, the dog, not HFV Tommy!

Back