Stiller action

X

xpfuzz

Anyone heard anything on the Stiller rimfire action???? Thanks..

Anyone heard anything on the Stiller rimfire action???? Thanks..

No comments...either this is going to be a well kept secret or it's a long way off.;)

Jerry's had it out at the matches someone here must have looked it over and can report to the masses :)

He sat right beside me at the ARA nationals and used one. Looks like a 40X. Nice stainless 40X but a 40X. Matter of fact, I thought they were for available for sale after that. Could be wrong.

Results

Look at the results for the ARA National's, as well as the last PSL in Waco. Jerry is still doing some testing and learning the ropes of Rimfire. Quality work for sure.

3 on order for canada

hopefully serial number 2 2 and 2 5 X and anything else,

at least we can get them into canada, the turobs we cannot,

they will work, nice loadng port and finish

Jefferson

I have two on order. When I ordered them I was asked if I was interested in the repeater version, which at the time I was not.

At the price he's shooting for, pun intended, and the quality he's known for I think the 25X will be the action to beat.
If it immediately starts to win in competitions then I think the market is his for the taking.

I have had one on order since the first of the year,,guess I better call him and see where he`s at with them....

I have had one on order since the first of the year,,guess I better call him and see where he`s at with them....

Like you I'm sure hoping it's soon.... have all the parts for the new rifle sitting for the last 4 months now.... :(

I talked to Mr Stiller Wednesday evening and he says by December-January for the actions to hit production. I am on the long list.

I'm sure he's read this entire thread so he could give an update. I'll say one thing. They sure make a nice AR lower. Pretty good price too for what you get.

I talked to Mr Stiller Wednesday evening and he says by December-January for the actions to hit production. I am on the long list.

Well that just ruined my day.... :( My other parts waiting for the action will be old by then. They have been waiting quietly since early summer and the original planned release date, sure hope it's sooner.

Last edited:
Another example

When you wait for all the traffic lights in town to be green, you'll never leave the house. Of course that's not true if you live in a one light town.

Yes, they do make an incredible AR lower. I've used a couple of them in custom builds for customers. The response has been very, very positive.
They draw looks and compliments wherever they have been shot.

Well it's December, any word on delivery of the 25X yet??? My parts are growing old waiting ;)

I've tried calling and have sent a few notes to Jerry but haven't gotten an answer.

He's got a 40X clone but I thought he had a new 22 RF action design different from the 40X in the works?

I don`t know for sure but I thought the 40x clone was/is going to be the 25x,,and it was the only one he was working on..Correct me if i`m wrong...

After the clone has the bugs worked out and goes to production, there are hopes for a custom action with improvements to the original design.

any update yet

tried to buy a stock by calling and emailing but to no avail,
guess he is busy
Jeff

Back