Steve Lee wins NBRSA SE Region Shooter of the Year

Steve Lee

Normally I try to announce SE Region Shooter of the Year at the end of the last shoot, but since it appeared I was the winner and I thought the point totals looked a little off I waited until I was sure I had it right. I found a minor bug in the code that didn't affect the ranking but did affect the first place point total by adding one extra point (long story for geeks only).

Going into the Ted Manning Challenge Gary Sullivan was in first, Billy Stevens was in second, I was in third, Don Hardeman was in fourth and Bart Sauter was in fifth.

Billy and Bart didn't attend so they were out of it.

I managed to finish far enough ahead of Gary to take it by four points, Don pulled up to third, Billy was fourth and Terry Leonard took fifth.

Complete list of shooters and point totals is attached.

Steve Lee

Attachments

• 2016 NBRSA SE Region Shooter of the Year.xlsx
    12.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 2016 NBRSA SE Region Shooter of the Year.pdf
    331.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
I managed to win most years I kept score as well....had to let Mickey Connelly win a year or so.

Just kidding Steve - Congratulations!!! Was a close call for sure!!!!!

Oops!

I uploaded the wrong files when I started the thread...Jeff Graves just pointed this out on the phone a few minutes ago. I just corrected that so the Shooter of the Year ranking list is now at the top of this thread.

Steve

I managed to win most years I kept score as well....had to let Mickey Connelly win a year or so.

Just kidding Steve - Congratulations!!! Was a close call for sure!!!!!

LOL! Well Wilbur...just in case you hadn't notice I've been keeping score since you stopped and this is the first time I've won it!

Back