Stan Taylor has passed away-RIP

Butch Lambert

Most of you know of Stan, a great giving person, barrelmaker, long range competitor, and a great human being. We visited every week or two by phone or email. Always helpful and very knowledgeable.May Stan RIP!

I didn't know Stan personally but he was always willing to help anyone,anyway he could. He shared his vast knowledge
freely.

Hal

Most of you know of Stan, a great giving person, barrelmaker, long range competitor, and a great human being. We visited every week or two by phone or email. Always helpful and very knowledgeable.May Stan RIP!

Got a barrel from him today. Talked to him about two weeks ago with never any indication there was any thing was wrong. In fact I believe he said he was looking forward to his first match this year. This comes as a sad surprise. He always treated me right.

Seems his sick feelings were a week or so ago and his initial thought was bad tuna fish.

I called the shop this morning and they said he was at home and it was a heart attack. I guess it makes little difference as he is gone. It reminds me that all we have is today. Will miss our conversations.

I called the shop this morning and they said he was at home and it was a heart attack. I guess it makes little difference as he is gone. It reminds me that all we have is today. Will miss our conversations.

Yes sir, I know, I was just stating Stan's thoughts as it led up to his heart attack.

Stan was a kind helpful friend that will be missed by many. RIP my mentor and friend, you will always be remembered.

Seems his sick feelings were a week or so ago and his initial thought was bad tuna fish.

Sad to hear. My condolences.
Always like to hear from a person's friends and stories....

20 yrs ago while working out of state. One of the fellas, thought he got a bad Seafood salad sub. He looked terrible. We were only pulling some cable.
We could not decide when to drive home(Friday 5-6 hr drive.). So I went and got lunch for everyone.
Glad we waited and were not on I-75N. Marty and Garry might have been an accident....my sub was okay.
And Marty was lucky. Fairly new Fire station 3 miles and trained Paramedics. They told him to lay down and relax. Never tell someone that....
So he got blasted twice.
He was a local hero for taking 2 shots and living.....The Paramedic's first in a year. That location was full of really old folks....
He asked me. Does it always hurt when you get blasted? I told him ya got to quick. But, if you are laying down. Yea. It hurts...which is a good thing...
Just a story.

Back