Sportsman's Paradise?

JDMock

Louisiana seems to finish last or next to last in many polls of places to live or education or place to raise a child, etc, etc. While walking my daily 2 miles, I took a few pictures and realized that we are truly a sportsman paradise. Within 1 mile of my house we have whitetails, black bear, alligators, nutria, ducks and other water foul. Various fish, along with coon, bobcat, coyote, fox, and beaver make life along Dan's Bayou (shown in pictures) quite an adventure. I don't know why I felt the urge to post this, but I did. Good shooting....James P.S. Pictures: #1- Brian Wilson owns and farms this place. He put up the metal work stating "Buck's Place" as a memorial to his dad Basil (Buck) Wilson. #2- A beaver lodge #3- My walking trail through the corn field #4- The sun rising over Dan's Bayou.

Attachments

• Sightron 10X-50X 002.JPG
    Sightron 10X-50X 002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 320
  • Sightron 10X-50X 003.JPG
    Sightron 10X-50X 003.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 313
  • Sightron 10X-50X 004.JPG
    Sightron 10X-50X 004.JPG
    822.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Sightron 10X-50X 005.JPG
    Sightron 10X-50X 005.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Don't let the cat out of the bag James. Don't anyone ever go to Iowa, it sucks here. People all over, and no hunting and fishing anywhere. The State just hasn't been the same since Smallwood left....

Later
Dave

I would try to keep quiet about this before a bunch of folks from California move in and fix it for you guys.

Back