Special Congrats to Dennis Brame

As many of you know a match was held this weekend at Rockingham County Gun Club. It was the Southeast Regional 100/200 Sporter/Unlimited. Hopefully Roy will be able to provide us with full results very soon, but until then I wanted to throw out a little congratulations to someone who was able to complete something that few have. Today, with a win in the Sporter 200, Dennis Brame accumulated his 10th point to become the 21st member of the Southeast Region Hall of Fame.

Dennis has been a winning staple in the Southeast Region for a long time. He has excelled in our region and is always someone to be reckoned with at every match. When Dennis wins, it's usually by a lot which causes me to continuously call him "The Dominator". :D Dennis is a helluva shooter, and he repeatedly proves it nearly every year. Great job Dennis, and congratulations again on being listed among the Southeast's best shooters, and joining a prestigous group of expert marksmen.

Matthew S Keller

BTW: I don't think I've seen Dennis as excited as he was knowing that he got the last point he needed to achieve this goal. As soon as the results came out, I went to congratulate Dennis to tell him of the news and I was greeted with a HUGE smile, and a FIRM handshake upon hearing the news. Not only is he a first class shooter, but a first class guy as well.

ALSO: Congratulations to Larry Costa and Andy Shifflett on their accomplishments this past weekend. (As hopefully Roy will help fill us in on. ;) )

Congratulations Dennis. Dennis is kinda special -- and I'm not one of those new age people who thinks everyone is special.

Congrats Dennis!

Sunday was probably the worst mirage i have ever shot in and Dennis shot some incredible groups at 200 to win the sporter 200. As matthew stated, the smile on his face upon hearing he had won was priceless. 1st class person all the way. Congrats again!

Andy

PS: I dont mean to hijack this thread but i am to lazy to start another one.
Congratulations to Larry Costa on the two-gun win.

Dennis Brame, HOF Shooter

It was a privilege to shoot next to Dennis this past weekend. He does it all without any of the new fancy stuff that the rest of us seem to need. He deserves all the praise we can give him, but I don't think he gets to this (or any other) website often. Great Shooting!

Scott Roeder

Back