South Carolina State Match

Perhaps we could do like Nascar and have "The Chase" during the last few weeks of the season. Say at the end of September the top 10 compete for SOY based on how they have done for the year at that point.

Do I have a volunteer to take over the points? Join the committee and jump on in.

Hey Dick,

Where's the Equipment list? I've noticed of late that some of these events are lacking an equipment list, aren't some club sending that in?

Dan Honert

Hey Dick,

Where's the Equipment list? I've noticed of late that some of these events are lacking an equipment list, aren't some club sending that in?

Dan Honert

Dan ,
What is posted is because Wayne France went to the trouble to request a copy of the results which he hand carried back and he scanned and emailed them to me when he got home. Otherwise you would not see any results at all from that match yet. However I am sure when Jim Hamilton sends me the final results there will be an equipment list. As to missing equipment lists in general I post what I get. Several clubs are failing to submit equipment lists however the clubs that never submit results at all are a bigger problem and there is not much I can do about it.
in my capacity as IBS webmaster I post every set of results I receive and every equipment list that is with them.

Dick

Dan ,
What is posted is because Wayne France went to the trouble to request a copy of the results which he hand carried back and he scanned and emailed them to me when he got home. Otherwise you would not see any results at all from that match yet. However I am sure when Jim Hamilton sends me the final results there will be an equipment list. As to missing equipment lists in general I post what I get. Several clubs are failing to submit equipment lists however the clubs that never submit results at all are a bigger problem and there is not much I can do about it.
in my capacity as IBS webmaster I post every set of results I receive and every equipment list that is with them.

Dick

Thanks Dick, just wondering, that is what I thought.

Dan

Back