Some Pics from Harrison Group shoot.

Some Pics from Harrison Group shoot

DSCF8116.jpgDSCF8117.jpgThe range Three relays .
DSCF8114.jpg You know it's a good flag when you can't hardly take a picture of it;-)
DSCF8105.jpgJim D.

Good job on the pics Mark but next time do a photo shop and cover the grey/ white…………maybe with some black/ brown and hey even red!

Rick

Thanks for the pics Mark, it is good to see Joe is back and to see some familiar faces again.

Mark,

I think you do more for the sport than you imagine just going to matches, taking pictures and posting them here.

Watch out for that new guy Matt Dardas. If I recall correctly he was an NRA Master class smallbore shooter when he was in high school. His daughter shoots rimfire and airgun for Jacksonville State University and is All American in both. She's now training for the Olympics.

The next time you take my picture could you make me look a little handsomer and a lot smarter?

Dick

Mark,

I will have to say that you have contributed immensely to the benchrest sport by investing your time to shoot and share your photos on here. I am extremely green to the sport and to see a contribution such as yours is remarkable. Butch, Dick put me onto the BRT wind flags last fall - I bought them from a fellow out west that Dick knows (who doesn't Dick know?!). Actually, Mark took Dick's photo as I was sitting at the bench studying the wind and Dick was yelling under his breath..........SHOOT DARDAS!!!!! SHOOT!!!!!!! Dick knows what I am talking about! :) Dick really taught me a lot back in the day when I started shooting the senior smallbore league. We really had some great matches at Saginaw Gun and at the Old Barn. I have to get rid of the smallbore/high power/long range/free pistol/air pistol habits! After all, all that has to be done now is shoot 5 shots into the smallest group possible and not have to worry about the zero!!! Looking forward to shooting the score match June 2!!!

Matt

Last edited:
Back