Shotgun gunsmith needed

Dusty Stevens

Hollow Point Dispenser
I need somebody to solder on a front sight and install chokes on a non vent rib remington 1100 barrel. It has the bead screwed into a base thats soldered on the bare barrel. The finish is bead blasted and blued so no polishing is necessary when done just blast and reblue

Because the last guy that tried to blue it broke off the bead, then broke off an ez out inside it. Before too much damage was done I took it back.

Dusty,

I need somebody to solder on a front sight and install chokes on a non vent rib remington 1100 barrel. It has the bead screwed into a base thats soldered on the bare barrel. The finish is bead blasted and blued so no polishing is necessary when done just blast and reblue

The only people I would use for thinwall chokes are the masters, Briley. I have ans SKB 500 that I had them choke many years ago and I am supremely happy with it and their work. Inccrased teh value of the O/U by quite a bit by spending the $$.

david

Mike- done
David- i know theyre the masters of the high end stuff- i have an skb they did with the long chokes. But this is just a $100 barrel id like to be fixed just because my dad gave me the gun many years ago. It has an ic barrel on it and once i quit rabbit hunting back in 94 or so its been useless since then.

Back