Shore Dinner Canceled!

Pete Wass

Due to, what I believe is not enough interest in the "Shore Dinner" at the 100-200 IBS Score Nationals, I am hereby canceling it. There is a good number of excelent restaruants close by the range so Dining should not be a problem for anyone.

Perhaps I didn't do enough to promote the dinner but then Lobster isn't for everyone. Perhaps another time.

We still plan to have Lunch available Saturday and Sunday.

Peter Wass

Perhaps I didn't do enough to promote the dinner but then Lobster isn't for everyone. Perhaps another time.
Peter Wass

A true story Pete.

My wife and I were visiting Boston back 1997 and she ordered lobster at the Boston Plaza Hotel resturant. She had never eaten lobster before. And I am aIergic to all seafood.I knew what was coming, but said nothing. After her 1st bite, I asked her how was it? She said, "t don't have any taste." I smiled and said "dip it in the butter." "It still doesn't have any taste," she said.

Then I said, "Jeannette, it ain't a crawfish, cher and they don't boil it in crawfish boil like they do back home in So. Louisiana.

Last edited by a moderator:
A true story Pete.

My wife and I were visiting Boston back 1997 and she ordered lobster at the Boston Plaza Hotel resturant. She had never eaten lobster before. And I am aIergic to all seafood.I knew what was coming, but said nothing. After her 1st bite, I asked her how was it? She said, "t don't have any taste." I smiled and said "dip it in the butter." "It still doesn't have any taste," she said.

Then I said, "Jeannette, it ain't a crawfish, cher and they don't boil it in crawfish boil like they do back home in So. Louisiana.

ROOAH, you are right on the money. Sorta like trying to get people in Boston to come to a "Knocking Eggs" festival, eh?

That's too bad. I was looking forward to social time with the other shooters during the meal. With the 200-300 National and this weekend the Maryland states, I don't know if everyone is going to see your post. Randy J.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to social time with the other shooters during the meal. With the 200-300 National and this weekend the Maryland states, I don't know if everyone is going to see your post. Randy J.

Those who wanted the dinner were mostly locals Randy. There weren't any more than a dozen who had indicated they wanted the dinner. I didn't see the point of it for such a few folks. If someone else wants to handle it I will gladly give the name and phone number of the Caterer who wants to do it and they can take it from there.

Back