Shop Shoot ARA Indoor Saturday 1-2-10

mistaken identity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like the only way i can win a match is mistaken identity. i do appreciate the help this early with the A line. you must remember that i'm the fred that's not only handsome, smart and highly intellegent, but i don't win very often. have a great day, but i didn't win any shootin' match in texas yesterday..............fred rost

Yeah I kinda lost my mind again, nothing unusual about that sorry about that Fred ! Jerry did win the match yesterday.
Sorry Jerry about that but you shot a great match ! Congrats !!
The rest was right though.

Eddie Wells

Yeah I kinda lost my mind again, nothing unusual about that sorry about that Fred ! Jerry did win the match yesterday.
Sorry Jerry about that but you shot a great match ! Congrats !!
The rest was right though.

Eddie Wells

You were lucky Eddie .....Lost mine and never found it:confused:....Benny Hilliard

Hospitality at the Shop Shoot

:)I was met at the building by Danny Keeney whom I have never met and he was a great host and willing to help in anyway or anything, and did, it too was my first indoor shoot but most impressive was was the congeneality of the people there, I called Danny a few times after I got home to answer some questions and he was most willing to help, Dan K gave everyone a hat and also was willing to help everyone, I think a good time was had by all and hope to go back again

Ennis Shop Shoot Results

Spreadsheet.

Congratulations to Jerry Pickard, his first ARA win. Heard Jerry mumbling something about 'no wind, what wind, where's my flags, etc.".

Dale

Attachments

• ARA Ennis 1-2-10.xls
    66 KB · Views: 190
Back