Shamrock XVII Results

Steve Lee

Day 2 wasn't quite the Wayne Campbell show. Bob Hammack won HV200 with a ..1832 and Billy Stevens won LV200 with .2079.

Wayne won LV and HV Grands as well as the 2 gun...for the 4th freaking time in a row!!!

Andy Shifflett saved $100!!!

Results are attached.

Steve

Attachments

• ShamrockXVII.xls
    190.5 KB · Views: 366
  • ShamrockXVII.pdf
    562.6 KB · Views: 878
Last edited:
Thanks!

THANKS STEVE: just go to show when i am no there Buddy to sh.... . Maybe he will start paying me to show up!

Just saw that Wayne won the two gun at the Shamrock. Looks like Wayne is continuing his roll. Congratulations.

Attachments

• 89FD382C-7608-4670-B75A-3A9AF6A555E8.jpeg
    89FD382C-7608-4670-B75A-3A9AF6A555E8.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
My Grandson wants a Wayne Campbell action figure for his birthday present.
The starter set comes with a rifle, 4" cleaning rod, front rest, rear bag and stool.
The advanced set has a plastic motor home with removable roof, a workshop with a little lathe(batteries not included) and a 62pc trophy collection.
Available at fine toy stores everywhere.
It should keep him entertained for hours.

Day 2 wasn't quite the Wayne Campbell show. Bob Hammack won HV200 with a ..1832 and Billy Stevens won LV200 with .2079.

Wayne won LV and HV Grands as well as the 2 gun...for the 4th freaking time in a row!!!

Andy Shifflett saved $100!!!

Results are attached.

Steve

Thanks Steve
By any chance, for interests sake is there an equipment list available ?
Cheers Greg

Wayne's rifle was weighed twice......s!

First, GRATS to Wayne on being the best.

Second, thanks Steve for your timely posting of results.

Thirdly, even though I’m probably out, this weighing thing needs to be relooked. Not too far back, in a Nationals, AFTER the 4th target of an agg I was disqualified for being 0.7 ounce over. Weighing needs to be done BEFORE an agg. Weighing during or after an agg is chicken. Weighing is to control the process not to catch a shooter. There has NEVER been a winner who won because their gun was a few ounces over...agreed?

Turned out 1) the scales were in error and could not be zeroed as required by the rules, and 2) the person running the scales was a fairly new shooter, and an ALTERNATE who misunderstood the rules. IMO, referees should ALWAYS be experienced..not in their second or third year, as was the case here.

In all the IBS 600 yard Nationals ihave shot in, guns are weighed BEFORE an agg and a visible sticker put on the stock.

Wayne has some MAGIC

happening as of lately. He has things dialed in and can read them damn flags. He is definitely doing something right in his system.

It is nice when you can have basically total control of your system.

Keep it up Wayne.......

Think we need to get Vegas involved here in placing wagers on who will be the first to dethrone Wayne.........

LOL

Calvin

Thanks to steve

And congratulations to WAYNE! You must be aiming to begin your mentor's tour and teach the rest of us dummies how to shoot! Fine job! proud of you and happy for ya!

Impressive!

The margin of victory in the two gun amounted to almost 2/3 of a teen agg. That’s a lot in this game! When you go into match 5 on Sunday afternoon and you can shoot over an inch and still win, that’s a butt whipping! It’s impressive to watch and couldn’t happen to a nicer guy!

Congrats!
And thanks for saving me $100 bucks!

AS

Attachments

• 42D7BEB4-8DF7-49F8-826A-46F97E6F2BCB.jpeg
    42D7BEB4-8DF7-49F8-826A-46F97E6F2BCB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
Back