Seven days in Utopia....?

I was thinking about going up to Wenatachee for one of their HBR Matches, I am definately going to Tacoma this year for their 3 day rail gun shoot! Hopefully I get to shoot more this year! Last year 1 match I attended cost me about 6 grand when my Disel Truck blew its top end! So that hit ended my season early! Anyway hope to get to meet you sometime at one of the north west shoots.

Keep me posted on that railgun shoot, maybe I'll come up with an unlimited bag gun. My "cruiser." :)

I think if I could go to Utopia and shoot a really good 400 yd match that then I would have reached Nirvana or at least I would be a happy camper,but I have to camp in Junction,which is close to Utopia,I am not sure but Nirvana may be between Junction and Utopia,at least if it rains.Buuut when schizophrenia really acts up you start making up words like Utopivana or Juntopia and your scope starts speaking in tongues--I forget if it is the red pills or the blue pills that keep the words separate and your scope speaking only in minutes,but I sure do like Utopia.Shooting there helps keep me sane.Heck if I could spend seven days there,they might take this funny jacket off of me????

Back