SER Championship 100yd 4-gun at Rockingham County GC July 9-10

Roy in NC

The 100yd portion of the Southeast Regional Championship will be next weekend at the Rockinghoam County Gun Club just outside of Reidsville, NC.

Come on out and enjoy the fun and fellowship!

Roy Darnell - Match Director
darnellrm@embarqmail.com
336-595-9110

Roy I plan on being there Thursday am. Are the camping arrangements the same as last year and what about that #%@& pine tree at the first entrance, still there?

me and Papaw gonna be there on Friday morning. Bringin' my most wore out barrel again. Hopin' it can get me some points! :D

Matthew S Keller

Coming from ky

Even though Kentucky is not considered Southeast region, I sure do like shooting with you all. So I think I'll drive over to Rockingham for all the fun and games. If I win, I just win, that's all.

It isn't about the winning Johnnie, Its about spending time with friends. I hope that rule gets the ax.

Well regardless how good or bad ya do, I think it's pretty much a given that the time at a match is generally better than any day of work.

Matthew S Keller

Johnnie, the Yankabillie won't be there. How much fun will it be beatin up on another Southern boy?

Dan Honert

Talked to Papaw today and its looking like he is bringing my cousin (another grandson like me) by the name of Dalton to shoot in this match too! Dalton was on the target crew and Unaka and loves shooting, so Papaw said, why not let him shoot?! See if we can't get him hooked. ;)

OK guys, I'm headed to the range. My cell# is 336-528-9608 if you need to get hold of me.

Come on out to the match!

Roy

I'm loading the truck now. Tony Smith and I will be there in the morning.

Scott Roeder

Back