Score Match Results - Harrison Sportsmans Club

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
Well... The thunderstorms which were forecasted to move through the area held off the winds blew hard and fast at Harrison yesterday. Conditions could be described in two words, wicked pizzer! Seventeen people sucessfully out-guessed the weather report and once the firing was finished and the equipment put away the results are,

VFS Class:
1st. Jim Hutchison 250-19X
2nd. Joe Hynes 250-16X
3rd. Larry Gage 250-14X

Note: Larry beat 3 other competitors by Creedmore. I HATE that Creedmore guy! :GRIN:

Factory Class:
1st. Charles Deardoff 245-5X
2nd. Dudley Pierce 241-8X
3rd. Doug Mulder 238-6X

Varmit Hunter:
1st. Dudley Pierce 250-16X
2nd. Larry Feusse 246-6X
3rd. Jeff Aberegg 246-4X

Congrats to Jim, Charlie and Dudley for winning their respective classes! Great shooting in some extreemly tough conditions. Someone made the comment that that was one of the worse conditions we've experienced at Harrison. I'd agree...

A big thanks to Dick Wright for coming out of "retirement" to assist in running the matches since the loss of Bill! It's greatly appreciated. And a BIG THANKS to Glorya for acting as range officer which amongst other things gives me a chance to shoot.

Our next match will be a 100 yard Group Match on Saturday- June 15th. Hope to see everyone there.

Full match results can be viewed in the attachment.

Attachments

• June 1 2013 Score Match.pdf
    32.7 KB · Views: 235
Good match!

The weather was much better than the forecast. For some reason or other this happens a lot at Harrison.

Al is needing of some help. Dick Wright is older than dirt and spends all his time hanging around doctors and hospitals. His Child Bride doesn't like to get up early nowadays. We do it because we both have 23 years invested in these matches.

The club president came out and helped a lot. Hope that continues.

Dick Wright

Dick,
I talked to Bill yesterday, he has every intention to return to Harrison this summer. He's got a new rifle to shoot and can't wait to get back on the range...

Got a phone call when I arrived at work this afternoon. Dick Williams passed away yesterday.

Back