Scope magnifiers?

G

gt40

I have seen them advertised, but can't remember where. I think they attach to your scope eye piece like a Butler Creek flip up cap. Could someone put me in the right direction please.

Thanks,

gt40

i have a 3x on a 8.5x25...they tell me that aproximates 32x or so..
nice bump in power
mike in co

I have a 4x on my Leupold 8.5x25 & a 3.5x on my NF 8x32. I equipped the Leupold because I wanted more power than available on a scope that has generous windage & elevation. In the case of the NF BR, I needed a scope with the power of a 12x42 but with more adjustment than it offers. Both are doing the job seamlessly.

Don't know how the models that don't have a threaded fitting work.

For those who are using one, how much did you have to move the eyepiece focus after you put the magnifier on?

I have one for the 36x sightron that I cant use anymore because I dont have a scope to put it on.
I didnt have to change the focus that much, just a few turns.

Before I ordered, I exchanged emails with BulzEyePro. In particular, we discussed how much adjustment was available on each scope. It takes a fair grab to compensate for the 4x.

Scope power booster

In Oz the bulls eye pro seem to be the type that is available. I have seen three power levels available. A 2x 4x and 7x. To estimate the power gain don't add this to the scope power but use it as a percentage. e.g. a 4x will add approximately 40% to the power of the scope. To keep the reticle in focus you will need to wind the eye piece in. How much depends of the power of the boost and the particular scope. Beware some scopes may run out of thread before this is achieved. The greater the boost the more the eye piece needs to be adjusted. I have a 4x to boost the power of my 6x-18x redfield on the field rifle when bench testing. It seems to work ok without any side effects.
Andy.

Before I ordered, I exchanged emails with BulzEyePro. In particular, we discussed how much adjustment was available on each scope. It takes a fair grab to compensate for the 4x.

It was a few turns. Maybe a bit more.
At 100Y on a 36X, it was a bit too much. At 200y it was perfect.
What's his name sent me a skinny boot for the magnifier(on a B&L there is not a whole lot of thread). The Original was too thick. And the bolt handle would hit it.
The boot is also a Nose Protector............

I have a Leupold 6x42 Competition Hunter and would like a lense which I could correct the fine adjustment and be able to focus down to 50 ft.

Back