Salem P&R match, small tornado blew through

Pete Roberson

Morning 3 Gun was tough but uneventful with Peter Wass shooting the only 250 & 20x!
We stopped for lunch and handed out the awards, little did we know what we had in store for us
afterward!!

We got started in the afternoon with our UL match and it started !!!

UL 1 Ken Henderson 250-16x
UL 2 Ken Henderson 250-17x
UL 3 Ken Henderson 250-17x

For a total of 750-50x

Plus the best target of the day Bob Griffin with a 250-21x

KEN!!!!! Congrats on your 750-50 Nice Shooting! And same to all shooters, shooting through Tornado conditions..??... Nice!! light tails? heavy tails? Wish I was there! "Oh Todo" we're not in Kansas anymore!

Ken Congrats on cleaning house with your 750-50X WOW!!

Pete W Congrats on your 250! If by chance it was the box from S.C. your welcome to the case.

Hope you didn't get caught in the bad weather going to Salem.

Paul

Ken Congrats on cleaning house with your 750-50X WOW!!

Pete W Congrats on your 250! If by chance it was the box from S.C. your welcome to the case.

Hope you didn't get caught in the bad weather going to Salem.

Paul

No Paul, It was not with that ammo you have and I didn't have enough of what I used with the 10.5 to shoot the13.5 target :(. Shot too many sighters @ your place on Saturday. The tenex I had good results with on another occasion would not behave either, nor would that lot of Team that sometimes shoots well. Thanks for the congrats and YES, I drove through that weather all the way from Westfield to the Ny border. I never stop for weather when I am going someplace :).

Last edited:
Way To GO Ken! Great score in less than easy conditions. Thanks Pete for the great match and dem Meatballs :).

Thanks guys, got lucky and didn't get caught in a switch like usual. Still all smiles!

Ken

Ken, let me add my congrats too. You were on fire. Glad I was there to witness it. Think long and hard about going to the Nats.

WOW Ken, Congratulations on a great score! Was that your first 750 Agg.? No doubt you deserved it after all the miles you've put in chasing it.

Pete, congrats on your 250, and sorry to hear that you ran out of the good stuff mid-match. But, haven't we all been there?

Dave

Back