Sad, Sad News -- Very Sad

Wilbur, I'm so sorry..... May God Hold You because we sure can't.

I've got nothing to say, nothing to help, but please accept my prayers

Al

Hard to come up with any words to say right now from the shock of it all other than may God be with you all and her now with him.

Judy

Just read your e-mail. Call , text or e-mail, if there is anything I can do to help.I am truly sorry.

Wilbur, it is with a heavy heart that I send my condolences. I did not know your wife, but I know you and we are probably very diminished (as I know you are) with the loss of this lady. May God comfort you in this sad time. James Mock

Thank Y'all so much

I'm pretty low right now, lower than I've ever been, but it helps quite a bit to read these posts. Thanks again to all!

AND - while I'm not going to have much of a Christmas, Y'all have a good one. Merry Christmas!!!

Wilbur

Wilbur,
In addition to your family, you have a lot of friends who care about you. We are all sorry for your loss, and wish that we could lessen your pain.
Boyd

I am so sorry for your loss Wilbur. There are no words that I can offer - only my prayers for you and your family.
Matt

Our sincere condolences Wilbur...

Wishing you peace and strength during this difficult time. May God watch over both you and Judy...

Jim & JoAnn Erickson

Back