Sad News. Quig is gone.

zippy06

Tim B.
I have some sad news to pass on. Rich Quigley passed away yesterday afternoon in his home after struggling with cancer.
Visitation is as follows, more information is available from the funeral home website.

Friday viewing 3-8p

at Wujek Calceterra Funeral home

36900 Schoenherr

Sterling Heights, MI.

Rich shot mostly at WWCCA, Holton, and a few Super Shoots......Great Guy. Always fun to be around.....

More Sad News...

I have some sad news to pass on. Rich Quigley passed away yesterday afternoon in his home after struggling with cancer.
Visitation is as follows, more information is available from the funeral home website.

Friday viewing 3-8p

at Wujek Calceterra Funeral home

36900 Schoenherr

Sterling Heights, MI.

Rich shot mostly at WWCCA, Holton, and a few Super Shoots......Great Guy. Always fun to be around.....

Another loss of one of the nicest shooters in BR. "Quig's" will be certainly missed inside and... outside of the Eastern Region. Truly a great guy....

Rest in Peace, Rich...

Please keep Rich and his family in all your prayers.

Jack

Quig, rip

Great guy, a very good
machine operator and good bench rest
competitor.

Quig, rest in peace,

Mel

Rich was one of the good guys. That dang cancer got another. I'm still fighting the battle, three years now, but I'm going to win. Rich was the first person to let me shoot a BR rifle, then three years later he let my son in law shoot the afternoon matches . Rest in peace my brother, I know you're in good hand now.

Back