Rodney Brown Wins the Purple Haze!

1olde9

With "assistance" of horizontal rain, pelting hail, cold, lightning, and mud to our clavicles, Rodney Brown "surfaced" to win the 10th Purple Haze! Wished I had my phone to post the results, but think it is under mud somewhere...

Tom Stiner (Match Director), Dan Dowling & target crew put together a spectacular event, and topped it off with a free steak dinner! All this was followed by endless "toasts" - the first of which was a hope that the ominous clouds hanging over our sport quickly dissipate.

Thirty eight shooters - in unison - voiced there opinion that this was one of best Purple Haze events. Here! Here!

Larry White

Intersting match name Purple Haze was thee best Acid / LSD to take back in the 60's for those who might not have known. How did the name of this match come about?

Contrats to the winner almost sounds like he was on a Purple Haze trip by the discreption of the conditions.

Purple Haze results

With "assistance" of horizontal rain, pelting hail, cold, lightning, and mud to our clavicles, Rodney Brown "surfaced" to win the 10th Purple Haze! Wished I had my phone to post the results, but think it is under mud somewhere...

Tom Stiner (Match Director), Dan Dowling & target crew put together a spectacular event, and topped it off with a free steak dinner! All this was followed by endless "toasts" - the first of which was a hope that the ominous clouds hanging over our sport quickly dissipate.

Thirty eight shooters - in unison - voiced there opinion that this was one of best Purple Haze events. Here! Here!

Larry White
Larry
If no one beats me too it I will post results in the morning. We left Clifton about 1030,, snow in Unaweep canyon. Enjoyed shooting with and seeing everyone this weekend.
Kelly Ellis

Well, I guess 37 stalwart NBRSA members did not link arms in a human chain to prevent the outlaw Rodney "bad apple" Brown from entering the rifle range ?

Bad Bad Rodney Brown

Well, I guess 37 stalwart NBRSA members did not link arms in a human chain to prevent the outlaw Rodney "bad apple" Brown from entering the rifle range ?

Joel
No that did not happen.
We did actually have a large "Group Hug" though.
And a few scuffles in the lunch line.
Kelly

LV results

Larry White
LV results

Attachments

• LV1.PNG
    LV1.PNG
    295.2 KB · Views: 586
  • LV2.PNG
    LV2.PNG
    245.4 KB · Views: 431
  • LVG.PNG
    LVG.PNG
    200 KB · Views: 456