Rodger Freeman

Dave B

For those that remember Rodger from Sandy Utah. He had a 3 inch cancerous tumor removed this afternoon. Remember him in your prayers tonight.

Prayer's

Roger and Nancy are in our Prayers as they are both top notch people and deserve nothing but the best of everything.

Russell

Quick recovery

Roger has been treated for pneumonia for quite sometime now. Just recently had a CT scan . and the ugly tumour showed it's face. Get well quickly. Scott and norm your shooting friends!!

Darn...hate to get this news

Wishing Roger a speedy, painless and complete recovery. Roger is too young to have this health issue. Roger, stay strong and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Blazzard, please keep us updated on his progress.

One more day icu

Roger has been treated for pneumonia for quite sometime now. Just recently had a CT scan . and the ugly tumour showed it's face. Get well quickly. Scott and norm your shooting friends!!
One day left in icu . sat up in chair and asked for a cheeseburger.. Prognosis is good .

Talks well and in great spirits . less 1.5 ribs and will be home Wednesday..thank you everyone for all the prayers..
Quick update Roger will be starting his radiation treatment early January and then continue with chemo therapy after that..roger sure enjoyed shooting benchrest and a great competitor and father figure. I wish him the best , he is strong and will certainly fight this and win..

Roger is doing rather well radiation will end on the 18th of feb. Feels good . and is working a few days a week. He wants to thank you and his family for all the support . he will get a two week break before starting chemo.

Quick recovery

Roger has now completed his radiation treatments and his chemo therapy . twice Roger ended up in icu from blood poisoning and his treatments are now complete. I haven't updated because myself and Dave b. Didn't want to discourage Roger.. Now he can gain strength and grow his back a little bit and start shooting

Congrats

Back