Ringwerx Scope Rings

Hey Dennis

John probably has the only website on the net that is does not advertise the price of it's products. Why??? Thanks Fred.

He probably forgot that part. That is no worse than mine having 5 year old prices because I don't know how to update it. The ones I bought from him a couple of weeks ago were $60.
I doubt they changed since then
Don

I don't know why he hasn't posted up any pricing.

He's been busy as an one armed wallpaper hanger lately.

At least he has some visual representation of the products for folks to see.

He's been working on some Tactical style rings and of course He and Lynnwood are striving to get the ball rolling on the Rimfire receiver as well.

Weight

I have the 1"-11 mm set and the 1" - 3/8 style and both sets come in at 2oz for each set. They are working on a new style made out of composit material to cut the weight down to under 1oz.

I have the 1"-11 mm set and the 1" - 3/8 style and both sets come in at 2oz for each set. They are working on a new style made out of composit material to cut the weight down to under 1oz.

So how do you like the rings you have right now?

I didn't know that John & Lynnwood were coming out with some high tech material rings.

The reason I asked if people were looking at the website is because I am the one that maintains the website, photographs the products (thats my Sako and Remington). I am looking for feedback on/about the website so that I can make it better, more informative for the visitors, etc..

So let me know what you would like to see, if there are any changes needed, feel free to comment on anything.
I need the input.

Back