Rimfire Bench Rest Shooting

tonykharper

Pedro Serralheiro has taken our sport to a new level.

Everyone should have heard by now how well he and his team (Portugal) did at the World Tournaments. They are Champions of the World in Rimfire Benchrest Shooting.

But have we all realized just what it means that Pedro shot a 1500 with 109Xs at that World competition.

Simply amazing.

TKH Pedro%20Serralheiro.jpg

Awesome effort by both him and his team.

Secondly how lucky we are to have him share his knowledge here on this site.

Always plenty of people happy to share their knowledge but to have Pedro go into such detail and knowing how talented and knowledgeable he is we are truly blessed to have him sharing his expertise with us

Pedro is a special guy with a lot of self-confidence, a lot of talent, very methodical, hard-working and passionate, he was really the best in the world championship, there was him and the others in Pilzen!

The Portuguese shooters have also been very strong as a team for several years, it was a great satisfaction that France managed to win by team in heavy varmit and placed these shooters in 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th place individually with Pedro 1st with a perfect score and also the most flies.

In light varmint, Pedro still in the lead and Portugal wins by team, France finished 3rd behind Italy and in individual the French are 2nd and 4th.

Pedro also wins the 3guns and 2guns aggregate, the French are 2nd and 3rd in the 2guns (she does not shoot the sporter).

The level is very high, Pedro is the locomotive, he is an example for me, I am inspired a lot by the exchanges that I can have with him as well as by his videos and his writings on the forums, he likes to share his knowledge with generosity and sympathy and participates in advancing the Rimfire and the shooters towards excellence..

Again all my respect and congratulations Pedro.

Etienne

USA Team won Gold in 50m Air Rifle led by Doug Miller, Vipha Miller and Bob Sofsky all from California.
Doug won Bronze in individual 50m Air.
1692059936507.png

Back