Rimfire action

X

xpfuzz

Question here,,who makes a rimfire action with left bolt,left port????I`m wanting to build me a custom bench pistol and looking for an action..Thanks...

Only ones I can think of might be either Hall or Turbo. But I could be wrong too.

I checked with Hall and he will not do a left/left...darn,,and thats the action I wanted...going to call turbo as soon as the holidays are over......

yep,,have one of the Anny pistols,and it is a good one,but IMO its just not up to benchrest standards..I`ll probably get some slack on that but thats my opinion..if I can`t get a L/L,,guess it will be the Hall,,but we shall see...

May not be what you want but CZ makes a left handed rifle in the CZ American. A left handed friend of mine just bought one. I did a trigger job on it. That's the first one I'd ever seen.

Never heard of a Nula action...Must have got Mr Stillers tounge..:D

New Ultralight Arms is what they're calling Nula. There's a website if you'll do a search. Actually a pretty nice action. A friend of mine has a Myers sporter built on one and it's a very good shooting rifle.

You could always use a Kelbly Swindlehurst as it is a top port and can be loaded from either side. The only problem would be finding one that has a left bolt.

I did a search and found them,,heck i didn`t know they was still in business..They list the action for $775..No pics though..i will check them out futher..and also give stiller a call..

Our 40x

clone is about done. We are building 10 prototypes and will have one for the shot show. I will post a pic of it in the next few days. I would guess spring time for the production run. Price to be about $800.

clone is about done. We are building 10 prototypes and will have one for the shot show. I will post a pic of it in the next few days. I would guess spring time for the production run. Price to be about $800.

Nice to ear this!!!

Would have repeater and single shot? (which magazine?)

Will be in stainless stell?

will you be barrelling any of them and

selling them as a barrelled action, if so send at least one to robertson composites and I will send you the money, right bolt left port if made available

Jefferson

Back