Results, Louisianna State Varmint for Score

Had a great time today, hot, muggy, good conditions, bad conditions, mirage. Just another day in Cajun Paradise.

Nick Marino was the only shooter to stay "clean" throughout, and is the 2016 Louisianna VFS State Champion. Congratulations on a hard fought win.

Dwayne Pullum won the 100, beating Geramo Villareal out on the tie breaker.

Here are the full results:

100 yard:
Dwayne Pullum.........250 23x (tie breaker)
Geramo Villareal.......250 23x
Larry Deese.............250 22x (tie breaker)
Jackie Schmidt.........250 22x
Richard Pullum.........250 21x

200 yard:
Nick Marino.............250 7x
Richard Pullum........249 12x
Wes Johnson..........249 10x
Jackie Schmidt......249 9x
Mike Wall................249 6x

Grand Agg Top Ten:
Nick Marino............500 20x
Richard Pullum........499 33x
Jackie Schmidt........499 31x
Wes Johnson...........499 30x
Clayton Gray...........499 25x
Ed Bernabeo...........499 20x
Geramo Villareal.....497 29x
Dwayne Pullum.......497 27x
Ray Perry.................497 27x
Gardner Rose,,,,,,,,,,497 24x

Thanks to Mike Guilliot, Francis, and the rest of the crew for putting on great matches. That's a nice bunch over there. We always have a good time.

Last edited:
Jackie...Did ya'll find any good Cajun food restaurants down there in Louisiana ?

Congrats to the winners and all who attended. I heard my friend Danny Keeney from Ennis shot his 6PPC.

Glenn

It may be a typo, but Richard Pullum is listed as having a 250 at both yardages. Also, he has more X's. Maybe his 200 yard score was a 249??? Good shooting...James Mock

It may be a typo, but Richard Pullum is listed as having a 250 at both yardages. Also, he has more X's. Maybe his 200 yard score was a 249??? Good shooting...James Mock

I typed it wrong. 249 12x.

I would download the complete results sheet, but our web site will not let me download it as a attachment from my I-Pad. The picture I posted was attached before I downloaded the initial post.
I will E-Mail the results to anyone who can figure it out and they can post it.

Last edited:
Jackie...Did ya'll find any good Cajun food restaurants down there in Louisiana ?

Congrats to the winners and all who attended. I heard my friend Danny Keeney from Ennis shot his 6PPC.

Glenn

He sure did, Glenn, and shot well, 250 20x at 100, and 246 8x at 200. He and Wes Johnson from "the Dallas Area" both shot well.

If I remember correctly, Danny collected BOTH the 100 and 200 yard "money shots", that being the #1 bull of the final match at each yardage. He literally drilled both dead center with that 6.

Several of us stopped at Steamboat Bills on the way home for supper. Great seafood.

Last edited:
Back