resolution

alinwa

oft dis'd member
Hey Guys...... remember to poop before midnite tonight....... you don't wanna' be carrying the same old $#!t into the next decade........

Hey Guys...... remember to poop before midnite tonight....... you don't wanna' be carrying the same old $#!t into the next decade........

Well you might have to poop twice Al........ You do make things interesting. Happy New Year Al

well HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO SHARI!!!

LOL

seriously though.... dunno if you'se celebrate nor have New Yrs in Oz but HAPPY NEW YEAR ennyways

Those of us who aren't in the world's biggest barbecue zones still can, but for a lot of Oz this year .......

Those of us who aren't in the world's biggest barbecue zones still can, but for a lot of Oz this year .......

My sister's husband John just got back from there...... he babysits a bird for Erickson Skycrane. They've got a third of their force down there. They've been running 16hr shifts straight thru fighting those fires. Perty beat up this rotation. He's over halfway thru his R&R as we speak..... he was just telling me of going over an area where over 1000 homes had been destroyed in one go.

BTW I was joking about "do you'se celebrate New Year's".... unseemly of me..... it's pouring rain here in The Left so I was forgetting all about your situation down there, sorry mate, God Bless Ya's and let's hope the rains come soon....

BTW I was joking about "do you'se celebrate New Year's".... unseemly of me..... it's pouring rain here in The Left so I was forgetting all about your situation down there, sorry mate, God Bless Ya's and let's hope the rains come soon....
Personally, Helen & I choose to celebrate our wedding anniversary - 47 in 2020. Y'know, I feel really bad ... who fed me that last beer .... happy anniversary .... zzzzz.

Back