Refused @ UPS

ebay on its money clone paypal are anti gun. i do not business with anti gun companies.
they claim their gun stance is based on legal issues, but tons of gun companies operate on the web, and a review just said no illegal deals found.
bottom line they are antigun

For rings and bases I can usually find them cheaper on eBay than Optics Planet or Midway. I bought some Leupold rings for about $37 shipped on eBay that were around $75 at Optics Planet.

Just out of curiosity, gid you call the gun company to see if they took care of all proper documentation and should have allowed home pickup in the first place ?

ebay on its money clone paypal are anti gun. i do not business with anti gun companies.
they claim their gun stance is based on legal issues, but tons of gun companies operate on the web, and a review just said no illegal deals found.
bottom line they are antigun

They don't seem to mind raking in fees from selling scopes, dies and other shooting related items. Craigslist users can be PITAs too. I had a post removed for showing picture of [I assume] a loaded .357 mag round to show what a profile crimp looks like. Otherwise the ad was for empty ammo boxes.

Last edited:
craigs list it a bit different. they are NOT the seller/nor take a profit from the sale. while they are radical in their enforcement, i understand. like they got rid of the bodies for hire section.
They don't seem to mind raking in fees from selling scopes, dies and other shooting related items. Craigslist users can be PITAs too. i had a post removed for showing picture of [I assume] a loaded .357 mag round to show what a profile crimp looks like. Otherwise the ad was for empty ammo boxes.

craigs list it a bit different. they are NOT the seller/nor take a profit from the sale. while they are radical in their enforcement, i understand. like they got rid of the bodies for hire section.

I have had powder for sale there that's still up. The issue is doofusses who can't read and understand what an empty ammo box is.

Well, the driver didn't have any issues

he scanned the label and sped off, no issues, no questions.

A day late but the Mfgr. sent me a copy of their shipping license SO, there is licensing involved. I likely was wrong to be so harsh with the lad at the depot. Mebby some day I'll go back and apologize to him, show him the license. When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. The Mfgr. did say it was unusual for anyone to question one of their shipping labels, being contracted and all.

Pete

High cost!!

Had a small package-1/2 oz over 1 pound.

$19.40 to send to my son just 100 miles away.

Said wed deliver ourselves and had dinner w/ son and family.

Had a package delivered today. Was in town(postoffice) yesterday. Mailman delivered today.
I believe when I ship a package they ask residence or business? Residence costs more as they let the PO deliver. Costs more and takes a day longer. Gtreaytt system.

UPS workers are very well paid. Someone has to pay em.

Last edited:
Back