reaming actions, sleaving bolts, finishes

I know that I am making a BIG MISTAKE and here it is. I have a Remington 600 receiver. The Anschutz bolt release is $52, I'll install. The bolt is $100 and I will have Dan's Accu-Tig install a custom handle, that is another $80+-. The firing pin assembly and the rest of the bolt parts are about $70. I will use a Winchester type 3 pos. safety $100 and I will install. The bottom metal would cost the same for a custom. The receiver is worth $200-$250. This is with me doing all the square up work. What is that? $602-$652.
But I am gonna get a lotta satisfaction.
Butch

Pal don't worry, we know your satisfaction is endless. Just to remaind you of some of the Butch's Texas Comedy & Entertainment. Pal, when you're selling the tuners, can't you at least conceal the external thread with a micrometer look a like sleeve? Or can you in Texas buy micrometers with an exposed thread? Rad.

Attachments

• butch03wj3.jpg
    butch03wj3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 137
  • butrch04zy2.jpg
    butrch04zy2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 130
  • butch01lv8.jpg
    butch01lv8.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 124
  • tuner.jpg
    tuner.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 121
Hey PEE Pee, you're back! Kinda missed you. Weren't you going to post some pics of your handiwork? I think you are in over your head. I believe the only post you have made was to ridicule. I do enjoy you're making a fool out of yourself.
Butch

Back