Reamer Pilot Bushing Storage

T

TX Hunter

Guys,

My tool drawer is overflowing with pilot bushings. Any ideas for better organization/storage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dale

Maybe this?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LWE247U?psc=1

I think the pins are 3/16" diameter.

41F5l-1vl8L.jpg

Attachments

• 41F5l-1vl8L.jpg
    41F5l-1vl8L.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 137
Thanks guys. Good ideas. I don't have room for the wood rack but I'm gonna try the other ideas.

dave has the right idea. I buy my boxes at wal mart. fishing tackle boxes is all I use. I like the clear boxes so I can write the pilot sizes above each square in black marker. works for me. Lee

I keep em in the original tubes then put each caliber set in a heavy duty ziploc freezer bag with the zipper top and write the caliber on the bag. They take up a lot less room in the drawer. It is harder to get to em so when im doing like a 6mm i just dump the bag out on one of those magnetic trays. The other methods look like they would work well too and be way more organized.

crude

I hate fumbling around so I make up little boards.... these are from 6-8yrs ago and have been redone but it's quick and easy using little nails.

0115151634.jpg0115151635.jpg

of topic a little but does anyone know if manson reamer bushings interchange with kiffs reamer bushings? Lee

Back