RCBS Partner presses

My press came with an aluminum plate mounted to it. 2 C-clamps and I am in business.
Works with Lee Turret presses also. :D

Bought mine, used. looks 25 yrs old. Yea it's junk. I also have 2 Lee turrets.:eek:
I emailed RCBS for a part number to order a primer catcher. The Tech. just sent it in the mail. Called it warranty. Great company. :)
I use the partner for 6PPC, mostly.

I use RCBS rockchuckers, and partners, also have a piggyback II, anytime I have called for replacement parts, ie primer tubes (lost 1 moving), rebuild kits for the piggyback, and even the primer catcher which got misplaced in the move. All were sent free of charge, under their no BS warranty. :cool:
Great company. Give em a call if you need anything.

DR

Since we're on the topic of POS, Glen Zediker has touted the Lee Reloader as suitable (with an O-ring under the die) for bullet seating. Any commentary?

I have a couple of Partners and they seem to do the job. I also have some Lee collet dies for my 223's, 243 and 22-250. They seem to do a good job, just can't full length resize with them. I also have the big Lee Classic Cast iron monster. Best press I have ever had. Love it. Fully adjustable handle and strong. Love the fact that the spent primers drop down thru the hollow ram into a tube. I think it is the equal of anything on the market. Used the Partners when I reload at the range but now I go preloaded, and use my tuners to stay on top of tune.........most of the time. The Lee case length trimmer is the cheapest, simplest and IMO the best on the market. Last I saw they don't make one for the 6ppc. I got around that by getting one for the 243 WSSM and grinding just a tad off the end of the decapper pin. Works like a charm.

Been using the same one for years

Its the press I use at the range for neck sizing and depriming on my bench gun

Back