Rcbs "CHARGEMASTER 1500"

RCBS --Chargemaster 1500-- How to easily power it up for matches

I had several shooters ask me over the weekend what I was using to run my RCBS Chargemaster 1500 since they couldn't see the typical wires leading to a battery typically used for motorcycles, trolling motors, or game cams. when I showed them what I was using most were surprised by the size of my battery that was tucked neatly behind my Chargemaster not much bigger than a cell phone. The Talencell 6000Ma not only powers my 1500 it can charge your cell or run your laptop as well. The Talentcell battery can also run or charge the above while being charged from a wall outlet and not losing power to any of the devices attached to it. Anyways at $33 to $38 on Amazon it's probably the best reasonable investment a shooter can make these days.

What Speedy Gonzalez uses: Talentcell Rechargeable 6000mAH Li-Ion Battery Pack

Here is what I use to power my Chargemaster 1500 with no issues. I have purposely left it on for a week and still had enough chare for a two-day weekend match.

What Speedy Gonzalez uses: Talentcell Rechargeable 6000mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack

Here is what I use to power my Chargemaster 1500 with no issues. I have purposely left it on for a week and still had enough chare for a two-day weekend match.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW ON AMAZON

https://www.amazon.com/Talentcell-Re...s,206&sr=8-4

Keep'em Small,
Speedy Gonzalez

Last edited:
I had several shooters ask me over the weekend what I was using to run my RCBS Chargemaster 1500 since they couldn't see the typical wires leading to a battery typically used for motorcycles, trolling motors, or game cams. when I showed them what I was using most were surprised by the size of my battery that was tucked neatly behind my Chargemaster not much bigger than a cell phone. The Talencell 6000Ma not only powers my 1500 it can charge your cell or run your laptop as well. The Talentcell battery can also run or charge the above while being charged from a wall outlet and not losing power to any of the devices attached to it. Anyways at $33 to $38 on Amazon it's probably the best reasonable investment a shooter can make these days.

What Speedy Gonzalez uses: Talentcell Rechargeable 6000mAH Li-Ion Battery Pack

What Speedy Gonzalez uses: Talentcell Rechargeable 6000mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW ON AMAZON

https://www.amazon.com/Talentcell-Re...s,206&sr=8-4

Keep'em Small,
Speedy Gonzalez

I run my labradar off one also!

Rcbs "chargemaster 1500" how to easily power it up for matches

How do you plug the Charge Master into the TalentCell battery?

You plug it in with the connector that comes with the TalentCell battery, everything is in the box nothing else required boss. I purchased one of these cables so the the connectors lay flat against both the battery and the Chargemaster.

1 Foot Right Angle DC Power 5.5mm x 2.1mm Patch Cable Flat Wire Male Male

https://www.amazon.com/Right-Angle-...+to+Male&qid=1618324942&s=electronics&sr=1-11

Attachments

• 71sA3Bb-w3L._AC_SS450_.jpg
    71sA3Bb-w3L._AC_SS450_.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I have been using a small motorcycle battery and inverter fo a couple of years.

I think I will give this a try. My setup works great, but is kinda bulky.

Last edited:
Power source for RCBS 'Chargemaster"

I.ve used this one for a very long time. Its 4X5 inches and has a built in 110V converter that works with the power cord that comes with the Chargemaster. This product has been around awhile. I use it to power lighting in my Deer Stand. Its expensive compared to the above example.

cGjfsF2.jpg

Glenn

Portable battery

I've used the same setup as Speedy, last two times that I’ve been to the Cactus I ran it Thursday afternoon, all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday without recharging and had power to spare! Great setup!

You plug it in with the connector that comes with the TalentCell battery, everything is in the box nothing else required boss. I purchased one of these cables so the the connectors lay flat against both the battery and the Chargemaster.

1 Foot Right Angle DC Power 5.5mm x 2.1mm Patch Cable Flat Wire Male Male

https://www.amazon.com/Right-Angle-...+to+Male&qid=1618324942&s=electronics&sr=1-11

Get the 2 pack,for 2 bucks more you can get an extra one in case you miss placed or lose one

Last edited:
Although this is a matchmaster, thought you guys would like idea about case.

Attachments

• AFE5C7B1-4DE2-4B88-9A82-FE7084B7B2FB.jpeg
    AFE5C7B1-4DE2-4B88-9A82-FE7084B7B2FB.jpeg
    914.1 KB · Views: 234
Here is another

Attachments

• 13BC6430-28ED-4CF4-9AA1-B27C086543E1.jpeg
    13BC6430-28ED-4CF4-9AA1-B27C086543E1.jpeg
    891 KB · Views: 127

Attachments

• 619VILQy6QL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    619VILQy6QL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 61wtSOPNndL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    61wtSOPNndL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Speedy showed this to ma at Raton a year ago. Bought one and it works great. Much smaller than what I've been using. The same company makes a larger one that I'm going to get to run my CPAP device during power failures. Be nice to find one that'll run an electric car to Phoenix from Fort Worth on one charge.

Back