Raton

Way to go!!!!!

Way to go Larry!! Sounds like the guns are shooting!

Lowell Frei gave everyone a lesson at 100 (especially the HV with a .15 agg) and Larry Baggett was doing the same at 200 with a bunch of 2's and 3's in some very difficult conditions.

Larry's secret weapon was the multiple hugs and kisses he got from Tom Libby on Saturday and Sunday :eek:

conditions were a "little variable

it went from boiling mariage (couldn't see the moth ball) hard switchy blows, hard rain, light winds all in about 20 minutes.

I love shooting at Raton!!

Richard Brensing

TODD, Uncle Larry just finally got it all together on the same day. I really think the most fun I had was getting all my money back from Butch Fjoser plus some. Just remember guys. the more you practice, the luckier you get.

Lowell and I were both in a slump the last 2 years. He mops up on the 100yd and I got lucky on the 200yd. ( Tom Libby's kiss probably the real reason}

Nothing worse than being kissed by someone from California.

Here is a photo of Libby preparing to put on his aftershave before handing out his good luck kisses.

DSC01438.jpg

Here is Ocock skipping through the rain with his umbrella Sunday on his way to winning the LV grand and coming in 2nd to Larry in the 2 gun.

DSC01439.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back